Thursday 3 May 2012

Well I have had a busy few days, running here there & everywhere, but in between looking after my two little energetic kiddies, I have managed to make (and mend) some pretty items! Take a look:

I LOVE this wallpaper!! I didn't actually paper the wall though lol, it's a cupboard door in my kitchen (it's got the boiler in it). It was a dark green, but now it's all prettyied up in Cath Kidston wallpaper. I got the idea from Happy Loves Rosie's blog.

Believe it or not, my first ever cushion I have made myself!! It didn't take me too long with the sewing machine, and it was fun to do, I want to make more :)









I didnt make this (it would be amazing if I had though!!) it's a beautiful wooden heart bowl which was bought for me as a gift. I love it!
Check me out!! I experimented with different fabrics and materials and managed to make an boring picture frame into a beautiful sparkling birdie picture. It lives on my living room wall now, and looks very shabby chic.


Last but in no way least...a gorgeous CK hanging heart in cowboy fabric.







I'm hoping to make more fabulous items for my home very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment