Monday 16 April 2012

At the moment, I am loving cath kidston items more then ever :) These are a few of the things that I am putting on my wish list:

Chelsea Roses sewing box - At £24, it is quite expensive for a small box, but it does include accessories, so thats a bonus. Plus, my sewing box is plastic and falling apart, so this would be right up my street!



Birds & Roses wallpaper - I love love LOVE the wallpapers on the cath kidston website, when I redecorate my daughters bedroom I shall  be using this one, it's so girly and shabby chic :)


Small rose cushion - Only £4!! It's a total bargain, it may be small sized, but it's perfect for brightening up beds & sofas.




Sew! book - It's got 40 sewing projects inside, and nice to read even if you don't intend to make anything! I have several sewing books, and haven't made very much so far, but I do like to look at the pretty pictures of what I could make!!


No comments:

Post a Comment