Friday 13 April 2012

Here are some pix of my home. The quality of the photos are a bit rubbish, but my camera is broke so I'm now using my phone to take pix :(

This is my dresser that I recently bought, it was orange pine, and I hated it, so I painted it and added some colourful accessories. You can see it is next to the kitchen units that I painted blue just the other day.














 This is blurry, but its my map picture I put up yesterday. I don't usually do maps, but I liked this one :)
This is my sons room, he has no pictures up on the walls anymore, so I decided to make a string of paper stars to brighten it up.














This is my bedroom, which is kind of a work in progress at the moment, but it looks OK for now, at least it's cheerful!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love what you've done with the dresser! Love your bedding too, where did you find it? I've been looking everywhere for something similar!

    Offtobuttonmoon.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the bedding from Argos a few months ago. It was in their sale, I'm not sure if they still sell it though x

    ReplyDelete