Sunday 10 June 2012

Time to do my daughters room! I'm going to be painting the walls and getting rid of the really horrible carpet!! I'm sure that when it was laid down by the previous owners, that it looked nice but now its just old and seen many better days! Here is a 'before' pic of my daughters bedroom:

I have emptied all her things out (apart from her bed and wardrobe; there is no space to put those elsewhere) and will hopefully start on it while she is @ school tomorrow. I cant wait :)

2 comments:

  1. I have followed you because your blog is lovely I know myself it is hard to get noticed for talented work. I love your children's rooms. My son's room is very similar you have given me ideas to share mine too. Thanks Tracy

    http://ifiknewyouwerecomingidhavebakedacake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete