Monday 23 April 2012



I really enjoy making things like hanging hearts & bunting, but so far haven't had the time or know-how to make anything else. But I came across this book whilst browsing in a craft store, and decided to buy it. It's called Sew Pretty Homestyle, and the thing I like most about this book is all the projects can easily be for people like me who are not too handy with a needle!


I really want to make the quilted blanket and the house angel dolls, but most of all I want to be able to attempt the cute horses (second picture). They would look gorgeous in my daughters room. No-one is too old  for cute squishy   shabby-chic horses actually!
And here is the mini-bunting I made for my daughters bedroom! I used some white & pink felt for the triangles and sewed pink ribbon to the top. I love it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment