Saturday 19 May 2012

I have been meaning to post for ages, but sometimes life gets in the way! I am also studying at the moment, so that has added to my workload! Anyway, I have still been a busy bee with making-and-doing, and here are a couple of photos of a fraction of the things I have done!

A little birdy picture...I used an old frame that was hanging around in my cupboard. It didnt take me long to make this one :)

A medium-sized birdy picture...This one is my fave, it has bunting, a bird and Cath kidston accents, who could want more!?









Also, I am lucky enough to been given an old mahogany cupboard to use how I like. Its a small one, but I plant to paint and shabby-chic it up, and will find a place for it in my bedroom, all I need to do now is find a spare day to do this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment