Tuesday 5 June 2012


It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me, the kids are off school & nursery, so there's not been much time for making anything! However, I did manange to make this gorgeous patchwork cushion. I have never made anything patchwork before, but I like how the cushion turned out. I just used bits of leftover Cath Kidston fabric :)
I also got round to painting this frame for the box of butterflies picture that I made. Because my living room walls are white, and so was the frame (and the picture!), it looked a bit lost on the wall. So I mixed my own paint colour to make the light blue tone and I love how the butterflies stand out more now. Oh, and I had to add the little heart, I'm obsessed with hanging hearts!  

The only other thing I got round to doing was giving a major tidy-up to my teeny tiny sewing room. All I need now is some time on my own and another big bundle of fabric, and I'm sorted. x








No comments:

Post a Comment